Monday, May 31, 2010

First Blog










May 28,2010 @ McDonald's in Alabang Town Center & Jollibee Madison Square

The First General Assembly: The Rise of the Lycans. It was pretty mind blowing to see 2 function rooms full of people eager to learn more on how to make their wildest dreams come true. Events like these are a blessing to a person. Not only do I get to be with people that I already know or have met from my life's past, I get the chance to get to know them on a personal level. And to meet new people who are friendly to death.

Vic and Lynnard are the sweetest guys. I've known them as guys from my grade in High School, but spending the entire day with them, made me realize that these guys are awesome. Not only did we surprisingly got along, we three want the same thing in life. FREEDOM :) I'm thankful I met you two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment