Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Book Worm



Okay, yesterday at work I complained that I miss reading and I’m tired of looking at a monitor screen. I got out of work to meet Mic and Sophia at Town. I dropped by Mcdo to see Ryan and Robert.

Mic and I bought a calculator for him. And I dragged him to Powerbooks. I showed him that Bobbi Brown book that I’m saving up for. And Just as we were about to leave, I remembered that I’ve been itching to read a book by Donald Trump. I’ve been asking a friend to let me borrow his and being a boy, he says he’s busy and blah blah. ANYWAY. So I went to the Business Section just to LOOK. His books were so alluring to look at. I was about to buy his book, How to get Rich. (I realized that if I bought this I sounded money hungry.) So I decided to browse around that special section. (Donald Trump’s books I believe took up like 1/2 of the bookshelf) Then I saw this Book. He co-wrote it with Robert Kiyosaki.

I didn’t think twice of buying it. You know those feelings where the voice in your head would say, “Don’t do it!”. I didn’t hear that voice! :)

Once I got home, I read the first 2 chapters, I was freaking out. Cos this book is honest and so straight to the point! Words can’t express the opinion that I have about this book. If you know these two Businessmen or have heard about them, I swear when you read their books, there’s no wonder why they’re in the position that they are right now. They wanna reach out to the people and open their minds that depending in the government is not a safety blanket but a suicide decision. They want the people to know how they can be part of the Solution rather than be part of the Problem.

One Lesson that I learned from reading this so far, Don't Depend too much on the government. Social Security or Any Medical Insurance. If you think they'll be there for you when you retire, I'm telling you right now, You're wrong.

Kiyosaki and Trump teaches the reader how you can solve your financial problem. And be financial free.

No comments:

Post a Comment