Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Effects of Watching a Vampire vs. Lycan Movie

I can’t get over the FACT THAT THE LYCANS ARE TRULY BAD ASSES. The way I see it, I’d rather take form of being a Lycan than a vampire. I used to be pro-vampire because of Edward and the Cullens but GOSH. drinking blood?! NO WAY!

GFI WISE : LYCANS AND FREEDOM DEFINITELY LINK TOGETHER PERFECTLY.

I swear curiosity is awesome! I’ve heard Peter use lines from Underworld…Since Donald Trump said in his book to do your research in your spare time, I did. I watched Underworld III: Rise of the Lycans… Which was so on point cos I asked Mic if he had a copy of any of the UNDERWORLD. He had the prequel. So I watched it alone and I literally went crazy. It’s a good thing I saw the 3rd one first rather than the first one.

It truly shows who’s right and who’s wrong. in my opinion…. It’s such a guy thing to be hooked into this, but I just can’t help it.. AGAIN. LYCANS ARE BAD ASSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment