Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm OFFICIALLY an Idealist

I'm saying this because two people have made me realized what kind of person I am.

Lynnard and Mic. Lynnard called me Paranoid because I was thinking too much. Not like random things though but Ideas on how to Solve things or Solutions. I was identifying a problem we were discussing and My solution had a point. It was costly but it was a Solution.

I told Mic about that conversation I had with Lynnard and He said that My Idea did have a point, it was just the matter that Maybe other people have thought about it But made no action because it was AGAIN COSTLY. THEN I REALIZED THAT MY IDEA WAS INDEED IDEAL.

BECAUSE FIRST OF ALL IT WAS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. INSTEAD OF JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PROBLEM, I suggested a solution. It was a good idea but it was very pricey.

The whole day today all I ever said in my sentence to Mic was " we're Investing." KEY WORD : INVEST. I looked at everything as an Investment. If I had the money to support my Idea Damn it, I'd do it. Because I saw the BIG PICTURE. THE LEVERAGE THAT WAS BEING PREACHED WAS IN MY VISION. It's just that IT WAS VERY IDEALISTIC. AND I DO ADMIT TO THAT.

IT GOES TO SHOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON I AM. I THINK OF AN IDEA THAT WILL SOLVE A PROBLEM BUT IT'S JUST WHAT PEOPLE WOULD CALL CRAZY. BUT IT WILL HELP AND I'VE SEEN THE CONS OF MY IDEA BUT I STILL SEE IT AS THE BEST SOLUTION.

This Attitude and Stubbornness that I have for this crazy Idea is who I AM. I like the idea that this kind of Attitude that I have will bring me to Places Unimaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment