Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 12, 2010; Freedom | Independence Day













I've been meaning to blog about this. Back in June 12,2010 GFI's COI had its First event called the BLAST OF THE B.L.E.S.T. I was fortunate enough that Kat chose me along side Evon, Earl, and Deng to represent the Lycan Group as COI Girls. To be part of the crew was fun and tiring. My day started when I woke up at 8am or 9am gathering all the things that I needed for the day. Everyone from the South who were part of the crew were supposed to meet at McDonald's at Town. That was around 11:30am. From there we were off to Crossroad 77 at QC.

Once we got there, we were briefed about the things that were going to happen and what we're supposed to do. We got ready and by 6:30pm we were off to our stations.

The event was great. The bands that played were Silent Sanctuary, Sugarfree, and Urbandub.

They also announced the event for August 7th which is fronted by Parokya Ni Edgar.





No comments:

Post a Comment